TSE exe Consortium programs
TSE exe consortium programs
Length: 6-8 months
Training days: 11-14
Price depends on organization-specific number of participants:
≥ 4 participants 6 800 €/person/organization (+ VAT)
2-3 participants 7 600 €/person/organization (+ VAT)
1 participant 8 400 € person/organization (+ VAT)
TSE exe business programs are management development programs that focus on deepening, strengthening and diversifying the business skills of the organization’s future key personnel. At its best, the business program functions as part of the company’s management skills development package and as a reinforcement of the organization’s internal network and cooperation.
Business programs are implemented as a joint, multidisciplinary entity of several companies, where participating companies can have common competence development targets or goals for deepening cooperation.
The companies in the program have the opportunity to nominate responsible persons from their organizations who ensure the development of the participants in the different themes of the program.
Business programs develop participants’ and organizations’
- Futures thinking skills and foresight capabilities
- Sustainable, global business excellence
- Personalized, comprehensive leadership skills and professional expertise and organizations
During the program, the participant prepares a development work that supports the development of the participant’s own competence and its application to their own task, organization and company. The key is that the development work can be utilized in the organization’s/participant’s activities. The development work process is guided by both an academic supervisor who has worked with management trainings and an internal supervisor within the organization.
Examples of consortium programs
Business Talent Academy (BTA) -program
In the English-language BTA program, the core subject areas of business are covered, which are strongly linked to theories, practical leadership and business cases, as well as reflecting and personal and professional development. Important in the program is e.g. community and individual work, interactivity, learning from others and company case.
Themes of the program
- Leadership, renewal and entrepreneurial mindset
- Strategy fundamentals
- Strategic marketing and sales
- Performance measurements and management
- Leading strategic business processes
- Multicultural business negotiation and influencing skills
Future Excellence (FE) -program
In the Finnish-language FE program, the core subject areas of business are covered, which are strongly linked to theories, practical leadership and business cases, as well as reflection and personal and professional development. Important in the program is e.g. community and individual work, interactivity, learning from others and company case.
Themes of the program
- futures thinking and futures orientation
- strategic thinking
- producing and leading innovations
- leadership and finances in a changing work environment
- leading strategic business processes in the form of a business simulation
- marketing and customer thinking
- leading people and cultivatin innovation and development
- global negotiation skills and influence
Why TSE exe Program?
Benefits for the organization
- Supports the organization in developing future potentials
- Practical benefits and new development actions through the Development Work process
- Engages motivated employees
- Strengthens the participants’ skills in leadership and expert skills
- Develops futures thinking skills and futures orientation
- Expands the networks of participants and organizations
- The program combines the benefits of open and customized coaching in a cost-effective manner
- The consortium program engages motivated employees and helps the company to develop future potentials, and enables networking and peer learning in the multidisciplinary Community of Learners.
Join the Community of Learners
- When participating TSE exe’s executive leadership development programs, you are part of TSE exe’s Community of Learners – a community enabling collaboration, co-creation and joint sense making
- As participants you are a vital part of a joint and diverse learning community
- The community also benefits from the expertise of top national and international academics and business people who work at the forefront of global business research and in global business
- These experts are highly motivated and committed to sharing their knowledge and experience with the participants in the EMBA program