Growing into a professional – Coaching for summarizing your competencies
In this coaching program, we approach competence from an entrepreneurial perspective. There are many definitions of entrepreneurship, but it usually includes i.a. the ability to take responsibility and make decisions, problem-solving skills, innovation and utilization of one’s own strengths and networks. Entrepreneurial qualities will help you move forward in working life, whether you want to work as an employee or start your own business. The coaching package covers four major theme areas and helps you, among other things, to:
- Be aware of the different factors that your expertise (“your product”) is built from
- Identify the skills that your own education provides
- Realize your own personal strengths
- Recognize your own sources of motivation
- Understand the skills and needs of the future and reflect your own skills in relation to them
The joint meetings will be held:
- on March 29th 13.15-14.45, at Publicum -building room pub269
- on April 5th 13.15-14.45, at Publicum -building room pub269
- on April 12th 13.00-15.00, at Publicum -building room pub269
- on April 19th 13.15-14.45, at Publicum -building room pub269
In addition you can book and individual meeting with one of the coaches and also do extra tasks on Moodle if you wish.
Application for the coaching is open until March 20th. You can find the application form here.
More information: Planning officer Katariina Ervasti, email@example.com