The advisory board is the body that provides non-binding strategic advice to the SCENE Steering Group. The Advisory Board members are appointed by the Steering group.
The remit of the Advisory Board is to:
• support the Steering Group to maintain the focus and scope of SCENE;
• advise on SCENE strategies;
• request, advise SG in the development of resources, applications, research questions, and networking activities;
• represent SCENE in promotional activities;
• participate in Steering Group meetings as directed by the Steering Group;
• identify/suggest suitable members to join the SCENE collaboration.
Victoria Hall Moran