Promotion of equality and non-discrimination
I comply with EU and national legislation and fundamental ethical principles, including those reflected in the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the EU, the European Convention on Human Rights and its Supplementary Protocols and in the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (UN CRPD).
By joining my team, you are expected to comply with the European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity and UTU policy for responsible
conduct of research and code of practice to ensure scientific integrity and responsible conduct of research.
My target is an inclusive team and workplace which value all its members for their strengths. I value kindness in my team as well as being supportive and mindful to one another.
Here are some links which I expect every future team member to read before joining my group:
– Research ethics in Academy of Finland projects (+ additional links on the page)
– The European Code of Conduct for Research Integrity
– Responsible conduct of research and procedures for handling allegations of misconduct in Finland
– The ethical principles of research with human participants and ethical review in the human sciences in Finland
– CHARTER OF FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS OF THE EUROPEAN UNION