We offer career guidance for all degree students and recent graduates of the University of Turku. In a career guidance session, we will focus on your situation, goals and discuss the ways to achieve them. The Career counsellors at the university are labour market specialists who have a broad experience in giving guidance. The guidance for UTU students and newly graduates is free of charge (as all our other services for students).
What does career guidance mean?
You can book an appointment for career guidance at any stage of your studies. The discussion can cover a wide range of topics related to your studies and employment. Topics covered in career guidance may include:
- Clarification of career plans
- Identifying and marketing your own skills
- Job search and related skills
- Finding a job or an internship
- Employment opportunities provided by one’s own education
- Working opportunities in Turku
- Career after dissertation
Or you can contact us on email@example.com