Arriving at Turku School of Economics
Turku School of Economics (Turun kauppakorkeakoulu) is located near the city centre (see in Google Maps):
Arriving by train
- Trains from Helsinki arrive at Kupittaa station (1h 50 minutes travel time + 900m walk from the station to Turku School of Economics)
- Trains from Tampere arrive at the Turku Central railway station (1h 45 minutes travel time + 2,5km walk from the station to Turku School of Economics)
- Schedules and tickets: https://www.vr.fi/en.
Arriving by bus (long distance)
- All coaches arrive at the Turku Bus Station
- Schedules and tickets: https://www.matkahuolto.fi/en.
Public transport in Turku
- Local bus schedules and routes: https://www.foli.fi/en.
- You can purchase single tickets with contactless payment (3 €), from the Föli mobile app (3 €), at service points (3 €), from ticket machines (3 €) and from busses with cash (4 €).
- Day tickets for two days 11 €.
- Information about the tickets types and prices here: https://www.foli.fi/en/tickets.
Registration desk is located at the entrance of Turku School of Economics.
https://www.utu.fi/en/privacy/notice https://www.utu.fi/en/university/turku-school-of-economics/about-the-school/privacy-notices https://www.utu.fi/en/zoom-privacy-notice https://moodle.utu.fi/moodle_privacypolicy.html