The theme of Tethics 2020 is “Ethical business with technology”.
Issues of interest include, but are not limited to:
- AI ethics
- Data economy and ethics
- eHealth ethics
- Ethical implications of digitalization
- Business ethics
- Ethics and software business
- Ethics in design and development of technology
- Ethics and computer games
- Ethics in work
- Teaching of ethics
Preparation of papers
Tethics 2020 welcomes papers both full and short papers about technology and ethics.
- Full papers: 10-15 pages including references (5000 to 7500 words)
- Short papers: 5-9 pages including references (2500 to 4500 words)
The Word template with instructions can be downloaded from here:
Tethics 2020 template (Word)
If you have any questions about the submissions, please contact the program chair Minna Rantanen (email@example.com).
Submission of papers
The deadline for submissions is Friday 10.5.2020.
Submissions are returned to Easychair:
All submitted papers will go through a double-blind review process. Authors of the accepted papers will be invited to revise their work prior to final submission if necessary.
Both full and short papers will be published in open access format in CEUR-Workshop Proceedings under a Creative Commons licence, leaving the copyrights to the author(s).
- Submission deadline for both full and short papers: 10.5.2020
- Notification of acceptance: 19.6.2020
- Final Papers deadline: 31.8.2020
- Conference at Turku School of Economics: 21.–22.10.2020