Skip to content
- To investigate social and emotional competence and it´s delays and difficulties in toddlerhood.
- To identify critical points and early signs of challenges in child development.
- To identify and support early childhood educators´abilities and skills to recognize SE problems and to react to them.
- The associations between toddlers´ SE development, their SE development in later childhood and school readiness.
- The associations of gender and socio-economic status with SE delays and difficulties.
- The associations between language development and SE development.
- Early childhood education paths.
- Child activity, pedagogy and communication in a daycare group of children under three.