Innovative Business Creation
9 days | 15 ECTS | Starting in June
THE GOALS OF THE MODULE
After this module, the participants are better equipped to lead and contribute to business renewal. The participants will explore new insights into a global business and construct ways to execute corporate foresight in organizations. The participants have an excellent opportunity to gain an understanding of potential future developments and create strategic actions in their organizations.
In the module, the topics are geared around the core of creating new businesses and seeding innovative business ideas. The participants work on Strategic foresight, Design Thinking, Managing Innovations, and Creativity.
- Organisational Creativity and Business Renewal
- Advances in Managing Innovation: Towards Design-Driven and Open Innovation
- Strategic Foresight in the World of Uncertainties
- Exe talks: Eat Failure for Breakfast
- Strategy, Foresight and Growth
- Study Journey or International Study week
International Study Weeks deepen the participant’s understanding of the complexity of the global business environment.
MODULE BASED ASSIGNMENTS
EAT FAILURE FOR BREAKFAST
Entrepreneurial assignment creating a structure, a process and a mindset enabling their organisation to recognise and exploit the strategic opportunities of new business creation.
STRATEGY AND FUTURES
- Strategy & futures work is a study of a relevant futures-related issue
- Excellent opportunity to gain understanding of potential future developments and suggest strategic actions in your organization