Leading Towards the Future
9 days | 15 ECTS | Starting in October
THE GOALS OF THIS MODULE
The module enhances the participant’s ability to become a visionary leader with a future-oriented mindset. They will have a stronger perspective on themself as a leader. After the module, the participants have a clearer picture of the impacts their leadership brings to organisations.
The module contains Leading in the Era of Disruptions and Uncertainty, Sustainable Growth and Responsible Business, Balanced Strategic Management, Negotiations and Influencing, Media and Crisis Communications and Inspirational Leadership, Mind, and Emotions Management.
The senior mentoring process supports the participant’s personal and professional growth.
- Sustainable Growth and Responsible Business
- Balanced Strategic Management and Corporate Governance
- Negotiations and Influencing, Media and Crisis Communications
- Inspirational Leadership, Mind, and Emotions Management
- Leading in the Era of Disruptions and Uncertainty: three-days
intensive leadership session
MODULE BASED ASSIGNMENT
SENIOR MENTORING PROCESS
Senior mentors are a group of carefully chosen, experienced leaders from different businesses and backgrounds. Based on their professional experience, their role in this module is to encourage participant’s personal growth as a leader.